For years, we've been told somewhat hesitatingly that sucking cock
is one of the safest sexual acts insofar as HIV transmission is concerned. And let's
face it... cocksucking is a staple item sex act. In fact, it's so common that former US
president Bill Clinton demoted it to a non-sex-act during his administration. Whether or
not you agree with Clinton's take on cocksucking, you might agree that modern society
would come to a grinding halt and civilizations would topple if cocksucking were completely
And while the medical jury may still be out on whether or not you actually CAN get HIV
through sucking dick alone, doctors all agree that putting mouth to penis is the easiest
way to transfer a whole host of ugly STD's from one trick to another. So if sucking dick is
a part of your sexual portfolio, you should keep the following information in mind.
- WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
- If you are sexually active and you get an STD, stop having sex until you're sure
you are cured of it.
- Most STD's can re-occur, so if you think you may have given one to someone, let them
know and don't have sex with them again until you feel certain they too are
in the clear.
- STD's AREN'T HARD TO SWALLOW
- "Pulling off" isn't always protection enough. Sores and lesions which
accompany many STD's and appear on the area of infection (in this case the penis) can
easily mingle with your saliva and in turn infect you in the mouth ~ even if you never
swallow a load.
- If the person sucking your dick has sores or lesions in his mouth, his slobbering
all over your dick can also infect you.
- KEEP THAT PIE HOLE OF YOURS HEALTHY!
- If dick is one of your favorite food groups, keeping your mouth healthy is the best
treat you can give yourself!
- If you have any cuts, abrasions, abcesses, or an inflammation due to an allergic reaction
going on in your mouth, definitely hold off on sucking cock until the problem is healed.
- Sucking cock right after having oral surgery is a bad idea.
- Remember that STD's go to town in warm, moist places. Your mouth is one such place. And as
nice a mouth as you may have, it may also prove to be the ideal petri dish for STD's to
grow and spread to other parts of your body.
- DICKS DON'T COME WITH INSPECTOR TAGS
- Before wrapping your mouth around someone's cock, examine the goods for open sores
and/or lesions. You'll know them when you see them. They're pretty ugly and usually
- If a man has foreskin, pull it back and see if there's any sign of an STD sore hidden
- If he does show signs of having an STD, tell him you'll take a rain check until after
he gets the problem cleared up.
- NEVER EAT A DIRTY DICK
- If a guy pulls his cock out of a dirty ass and wants to feed it to you, tell him
fudge isn't on your menu. Have him wash his cock with an antibacterial soap and rinse it
well before you offer to suck him off. Otherwise you might end up with Hepatitis.
- Don't suck a clean-looking dick if it smells of shit. He may have wiped it off,
but the bacteria that could cause Hepatitis may still be lingering... especially if there's
- If the bottom who got the guy's dick dirty is still around, politely tell him to
clean out his hole. Most bottoms aren't aware that they are soiling a guy's meat unless
they are told, and most will be glad to stop what they are doing to make themselves clean
for more fucking.
- DON'T SUCK DICK AFTER BRUSHING YOUR TEETH
- Doctors agree that, while good oral hygiene will give you a great smile, it is not
a good idea to suck cock shortly after brushing... especially if your brushing causes
your gums to bleed. You'll only open the door to receiving STD's if you do.
- Remember that precum can contain STD's including HIV. You don't want that kind of
thing getting a toe-hold in your mouth.
- Okay. If your breath ain't great just prior to your cocksucking adventure, take a
dab of toothpaste in your mouth, liquefy it with water or saliva, and swish it around
a bit. Or swish some mouthwash around in there. Or, if you don't have either available
at the time, a breath mint or breath strip will do just fine to cover up that icky smell
and you won't cover his dick in a layer of halitosis.
- DON'T BRUSH AFTER SUCKING EITHER!
- After you've gotten that stud (or those studs) off in your mouth like a good boy, and before
brushing, rinse your mouth out with antibacterial mouthwash like Listerine. If none
is available, try using something alcoholic like beer, wine, Zima, or a liquor
of your choice. Water will do as well,
but Listerine or alcohol may kill anything you don't want hanging around in there.
- Better to swallow the leavings than to let them linger. Sure, nothing tastes quite
like cum, and lots of cocksuckers love the taste AND the aftertaste. But remember, your
stomach acids will kill just about anything out there. Wash it down, or rinse and spit.
- DON'T SUCK DICK IF YOU HAVE A COLD SORE.
- Here's a tip... if drinking orange juice irritates some part of the inside of your
mouth or tongue ~ and it's not because you're allergic to orange juice ~ put the skids
on any cocksucking activity until the problem is gone.
- Cold sores are members of the Herpes family. Cold sore eruptions count as open sores
in the mouth. If you have a cold sore or a true herpes outbreak, don't suck anyone's dick.
Not only will you risk getting another type of STD, but you could give herpes to the guy
- SWALLOW OR SPIT?
- Usually a matter of taste. Since precum can contain STD's, by the time you've gotten
him excited enough to unload, you've probably been exposed to something if he has
anything. Again, swallowing only sends potential problems to your stomach where they
may be killed off by stomach acids.
- ASK ABOUT HIV STATUS.
- It is never politically incorrect to ask a man his HIV status before
sucking his cock. Knowledge only empowers you to make better decisions.
- KNOWING YOUR PARTNER IS YOUR BEST DEFENSE
- If you know the guy you're sucking off, your chances are arguably better of coming
away from the experience clean.
- If you don't know the guy, you don't really know where his dick has been. You take
more chances with the guy you don't know.
- If he's your lover and you're both monagamous, this whole topic is probably moot.
- PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HEALTH.
- If you're sexually active, check yourself weekly for any signs of STD infection. These
signs can include the following:
- Cold-sore type eruptions in the mouth
- Localized redness around the mouth or on your cock
- A burning sensation when you piss
- A funky-smelling, thick, yellowish discharge from your piss slit
- Keep in mind that these basic symptoms may not indicate you have an STD infection.
Some other benign problems often have similar symptoms. Dry skin, acne, and even NSU's
(Non-Specific Uretritis ~ a condition caused by irritants entering your penis through your
piss slit) can appear like STD's. Still, though, do not ignore any symptoms.
- If you exhibit any symptoms like those described above, make an appointment to visit
your local Public Health Clinic and have them checked out. Better to be safe than sorry!
- BECOME FAMILIAR WITH STD's AND THEIR SYMPTOMS!
- Knowing what symptoms look like, and what to watch out for, is essential to healthy
sex. And there's no better sex than healthy sex!
- STD's DON'T JUST GO AWAY.
- Even though the symptoms may clear up by themselves after a while, it doesn't mean the
problem is gone. STD's linger in the body and begin damaging organs, bones, and tissues, including
the eyes and the brain. The longer you go without treatment, the more damage these buggers will do and
the harder they will be to cure.
REMEMBER: Public health is EVERYONE'S concern! It is our basic human responsibility to contain
and help eradicate STD's. Knowing what to look for and when to avoid sexual contact ~ even when
sucking cock ~ is essential to maintaining your health and protecting the health of those you
engage sexually with.
For further information on STD's, plesae visit the CDC website at:
Also please visit http://www.healthypenis.org
for information on the recent epidemic of syphilis affecting gay men.
Back to the Health Menu